The Nose Forward Gutter Guard
TruGuard features a nose-forward design providing maximum surface tension and adds to a seamless, decorative look at the same time. With a specially formed nose, debris falls off at three different points while channeling the water into the gutter.
BEAUTY & PROTECTION
Strength From Within
- 0.024″ thickness
- Kynar® 50% PVDF reduces fading and resist scratching
- Available in aluminum for 5″ and 6″ gutters
- Nose forward patented design provides maximum surface tension
LOCKS IN PLACE
Designed with Contractors in Mind
TruGuard is uniquely designed to attach to the fascia – not to the roof – with patented fasteners, adding strength to your existing gutters.
- Ideal for a 2/8-12 roof pitch, yards with pine needles or maple tree whirlybirds
- Patented lower hook clips firmly into the top edge of existing gutters
- Extended back leg extends down the back of the gutter to ensure each panel is level
- Patented front fastener locks into place before using the bracket to add strength to existing gutters
- Second clasp spaces the TruGuard panel uniformly and in alignment with gutters
TruGuard Gutter Protection has a cover supported and anchored by a patented bracket. With this bracket the nose of the gutter protection is extended beyond the gutter edge, while using surface tension to channel water in.